ohsnapitsjackie: Toploader | Dancing in the...
The smell of my mom’s car inside reminds of you. Get out of my head jabsodmos lol.
Valentines day lol. I never had a Valentines before and probably won’t have one anytime soon. Well, since Valentines Day is on a Tuesday I’m going to go to Bdubs and stuff my face with wings haha.
Yay, finally reached 300 followers! The uneven number was bothering me lol
Pretty good day.
Other then losing my wallet. It was good. Two rehearsals in one weekend is freaking tiring! Well, at least we the whole show completed. Now all that is left is to clean the show and add more things to it. I’m glad that we ended early though it would’ve been a pain to go through another 4 hours of drumming and running around lol. I actually would’ve came home like half an hour...
When I’m home, 90% of my time is spent in my room. The other 10% is when I cook/get food, look for something that I wouldn’t find in my room and doing chores.
Buttons fb needs
taylorfade: Dislike Learn to spell, dickmunch That shit cray Nobody cares You’re 12 go to bed …what? These are just a few lol
My dash is so dead. Someone talk to me!… If you’re still up that is lol
I want to move to San Diego and live with my pops. I miss him a lot.
I really don’t what to blog about anymore besides rebloging pictures and whatnot. My life isn’t interesting haha. All I do is go to school, eat, go to rehearsal, eat, drum, eat, play video games, eat, go on Netflix and eat. yup.
Anybody? Hmu :)